Sunday, January 10, 2010

Teeth and Eyes

I know I've been saying this for about 3 months now and I'm starting to look like a liar, but we MUST be getting teeth soon. Look at his shirt in these pictures!! I think he's producing about a gallon of saliva per minute. He constantly has his hand in his mouth and if you touch his gums he gets angry at you.

We also think that his eyes are taking a turn towards the green category (like Mommy's). When he was born we did THIS eye color predictor and found out he has a 20% chance of having blue, 30% chance of green, & 50% chance of brown.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...