(It's kinda like the Twilight Saga, but way less sexier. Oh and no vampires.)
So, we got our inspection report and appraisal back on the house we're selling. The inspection came back super clean. It had all the little things we already knew about. We were thrilled because we had told the buyers that we would accept a lower offer from them with the understanding that we would not be able to give them a credit or do repairs on the house after the inspection. We all knew that the inspection was a formality - just for the buyers to feel confident that the roof wasn't leaking or the foundation wasn't sinking. You know, basics.
So, we'll see what happens and what they decide to do. We do have two back-up offers (for more money, by the way) if this one falls through.
In terms of the appraisal, they appraised it at our asking price, which is great!
So we're in the waiting stage. Waiting to see if they'll release their contingencies. Waiting to see if we need to move. Waiting to pack. Waiting.