I am linking up with Megan from In This Wonderful Life for her Midweek Randoms
- I FINALLY updated you on our Building A Home - Kitchen Island journey yesterday, but it wasn't until late - so I hope you didn't miss it!
- Tomorrow I'm going to post all the pictures from my wedding ceremony. For those of you just joining me, I got married in 2007, but never had the option to buy digital copies of my prints - until last week! I posted the first batch of photos last week! Here's a little sneak peak of some I'll post tomorrow:
- There are 8 days left until I turn 30. EIGHT DAYS! I know a lot of people get nervous about getting older, but I do not one bit! I'm happy my age will finally match how I feel! I have three kids; a master's degree; and we built a house; I am a middle school teacher; and we have done and seen so much. I feel like I've been 30 for the last five years. Does that make any sense? When I think about it, I will miss my 20's, because I've made so many amazing memories - but bring on the 30's!!!! I already got my birthday gift from my hubby! He got us a new printer. I know that probably doesn't sound like the most amazing gift for other people, but we hadn't bought a printer for maybe 10 years. So I am EXCITED!
- I am doing a training on Common Core (teachers will know what this is!) for three days next week and I'm a little excited to get a break from being a stay at home mama. My kids have been preparing me A LOT (so sweet of them, really) by being extra grumpy and needing lots of timeouts. I am positive this is their way of ensuring that I won't be devastated to go back next week.
- We have 18 days left before the kids go back to preschool. How did this summer go so quickly? I cannot believe the summer is almost over, but we've certainly packed a lot in! And now it's got me already making plans for next summer. We are planning a BIG Disney World Trip either the summer of 2014 or 2015. I have never-ever been and I'll probably be more excited about it than the kids will.
- We found our church home! We've tried a few churches, and then found one that has multiple services (a definite must for a hubby in a retail career). We went once a few weeks ago to check it out without the kids and loved the worship, message, and focus. Then, last week we brought the kids to the children's ministry and they loved it! I am going to sign up for a bible study with a friend to meet people and make the church seem a little less big.
- And lastly, I am meeting my friend Diana and her daughter at my mom's today for a swim playdate and I'm so excited...but I really must get ready to go! Tomorrow my sister is coming with the kids, hubby, and me to the Lake. Pray for good naps today and tomorrow (we've been struggling with naps in this house! Yikes!). Hope everyone has a great week!